Monday, April 16, 2007

Ready, Set, Run!!

It's here.....MARATHON MONDAY!!! Am I nervous, yes. Am I excited, absolutely. Am I ready to get wet, I hope so! I don't have much time before I have to head out to Hopkinton, but I wanted to write quickly to say thanks to everyone who has read my blog and supported me the last couple of months. I have a feeling the majority of this marathon will be mental strength, not physical strength. I plan to think of each of you as I run today to motivate me to keep going!

So this is it....what all these months of preparation are for. I read in my book last night, that we do all this "just to run over a painted line!" That line means so much more though. That line means conquering something I thought I could never do. That line means building confidence I never thought I had. That line means facing my fears. That line means over $200,000 for BMC patients.

When I cross that line in a couple hours, I don't know if I will scream or cry....maybe both. I am ready for this!

0 more days......here I go!!

1 comment:

michquig said...

YEAH SARAH! I am waiting for a photo!! xo mich