Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Well hello there May!

Is anyone else as shocked that its actually May?!?!  This year seems to be flying by and that's not just because I'm feeling like a pressure cooker waiting for my timer to go off! 

So here we are in May which means little B-Fo is due NEXT month...WOW!!  What's even crazier is that if he is even 4 days early, he could actually be born THIS month...double WOW!!!  I can't believe that in just a couple weeks (or really any day now) I could be holding my little guy.  That thought is both extremely exciting and terrifying...but mostly exciting! 

So at 35 weeks pregnant with less than 35 days to go I can say we are (mostly) ready for B-Fo's arrival.  And for those of you nosy people who have been asking if he has a name yet, we are also (mostly) decided on that one too....but still not telling ;)

3 comments:

Diane said...

I thought of you and Bry lots as I turned my calendar to May! Wow, exciting times ahead!

Tim said...

Wow--it's hard for me to wait one more month!! Yet I can only imagine what it's like for Bryan and you!! Although I am dying to know B-Fo's name, I'll wait for that too. Just don't make it Melvin, Humphrey, or Clyde. Please--I'll pay you!!!!

Sarah said...

How much is it worth to you?? College is expensive these days so we have to start saving now!