Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Wishing love, gratitude, and happiness to all the mom's, mom's-to-be, and future mom's out there.  My hope and prayer is that I can be as good of a mommy to B-Fo once he is outside of me as I've been to him while on the inside.  

Bryan made me this beautiful print for Mother's Day.  Its a picture he took while we were hiking one day in the foothills made into a mosaic using many of our pictures from this year in Utah, most of which this baby was a part of.  


Here's a close up of some of the tiles in the print

And here's the original picture

Its something that I will forever treasure and look back on to remember this amazing year that will culminate in the birth of our son.  I love you already B-Fo and can't wait to meet you!

5 comments:

Jenni said...

What an amazing gift! Absolutely beautiful. Happy Mother's Day Sarah!

Maureen said...

That is truly beautiful and a wonderful keepsake!

michquig said...

WOW!! Now that is impressive and incredibly beautiful!
Great husband!

Diane said...

So sweet! Kudos to Dr. Bry! Thinking of you and him lots!!

Tim said...

Even more evidence that your baby will love the outdoors, be creative, and loved--with parents like you two!