Friday, March 4, 2011

3 months to go!

Today is March 4th.  My due date is June 4th.  That means only 3 months to go!!  And tomorrow I am officially 27 weeks which means I am in my 3rd (and LAST) trimester!

I haven't had a doctor's appointment for a couple weeks but as of last checked by my OB everything was growing on target.  According to pregnancy websites, he weighs a little over 2 lbs now and is about 15" long from head to foot.  I'm feeling tons of movement now and can tell he likes to hang out on the left side of my abdomen.  I'm also feeling what may be feet poking me that I can move with some light pressure.  Overall this is the most fun part of being pregnant.

I'll have at least one more official ultrasound at around 30 weeks but once again Bryan has been able to take a quick peek at the little guy so we could see how he's doing.  For the first time his heart was big enough that even I could see all 4 chambers and how they worked while beating.  Its a couple weeks old so he's gotten even bigger by now, but it was amazing to see the difference from my anatomy scan at 18.5 weeks.  His body no longer fits all in one picture!

The little guy at 25 weeks
 
And here's a few from this past weekend (26 weeks) on Antelope Island that's in the Great Salt Lake.  

3 comments:

Diane said...

Awww so sweet!
Excited for you and Bry!!

In and Around Town said...

You look so great! So happy everything is going so well:)

Maureen said...

All 3 of you are looking great!