Friday, February 25, 2011

99 bottles of beer on the wall....

oh wait....that's a different song and not one I am able to sing for another 99 days!!!  Yes, I just looked at one of the pregnancy updates I get in my email and saw that I am officially 99 days from my due date....double digits!!  It's weird to think that I started this pregnancy with 280 days and now I'm down to 99....how the time flies! 

So for the next 99 days I will be singing "99 days of pregnancy left, 99 days to go, take one down, gain some pounds, 98 days of pregnancy left!"

And after those 99 days, I think I deserve to work my way through all 99 beers on that wall!  What's better than a cold Corona with a fresh lime in the middle of the summer??  Oh beer, how I've missed you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, new to the site, thanks.

Tim said...

When do you and Bryan start counting the number of baby bottles?!?