Friday, February 25, 2011

Not to brag, but...

At 26 weeks (yes, that's only 1 week away from the 3rd trimester), I am not only wearing but able to BUTTON my pre-pregnancy jeans!!*



*Disclaimers:

1.  These jeans are fairly low cut which is what makes the buttoning possible.  This is the only pair of pre-pregnancy jeans I can do this with!  Otherwise its maternity pants all the way!

2.  While technically I can button them, I have chosen not to wear them like this to avoid uncomfortableness and instead opted for wearing them unbuttoned with a Bella Band.

3.  Yes, I took these pictures in my work bathroom when I realized that I actually could button my pants.

4.  And yes, the entire point of this post actually was to brag :)

5 comments:

Van 1- Hall said...

these pictures would be a whole lot better if you could see peoples feet under the stall doors

Meg said...

Megan Mcnew likes this.

Sarah said...

There you go again Meg...you're turning into a softy when it comes to babies ;)

Maureen said...

You look GREAT Sarah! We all can't wait to see you in April! It seems like the time is flying by. June isn't that far away, although it doesn't look like it with another ft. of snow here! :-)

Lee said...

You look GREAT!!!