Monday, June 21, 2010

Greetings from Indiana!

Day 2 of our cross country trip is complete! With only one minor hiccup, we made it from my parent's house outside of Philadelphia to Indianapolis today. It is our longest planned day of driving and overall it was smooth. The scenery through PA and WV had lots of rolling hills but after Columbus things are getting pretty flat and there's lots of corn to look at. Here are some pictures from today.

No trip would be complete without some Wawa Coffee...last one in PA!
Cruisin'

Country road, take me home, to the place, I belong...



One of our very brave and well behaved passengers!
Clearly Tigger settled into the hotel

Just under 1000 miles between Sunday and Monday! Tomorrow we're off to Kansas City, MO via St. Louis....see you then!

1 comment:

262Kari said...

Did you drive through Columbus? I'm so bummed I missed you! Next time you'll have to stop for a run.