Monday, November 23, 2009

Woo Hoo!

I am now the proud owner of a new PR.......3:31:52!!

I'll write up a full race report this week, but the short story is I had a risky and aggressive race plan that ended up paying off for me. I ran with the 3:30 pace group through about mile 15-16....I knew 3:30 was a little beyond my means, but I was able to hold on and finish for a 7+ minute PR!! Plus, I realized this morning that my time should get me into wave 1 in Boston!!!

PRs were also had by Bryan and my Mom and Dad in the half......a great race for the whole family!!!

More details to follow soon :)

3 comments:

Maria said...

You are such a ROCK STAR!!! Congratulations to you, Bryan, mom and dad. Hope your week is relaxing and recovery-filled!

Tony said...

That is an incredible PR. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Dang girl, that is supa fast! Congrats on the new PR!