Friday, November 6, 2009

So much for 9 to 5

Yesterday's Schedule:

5:30am - Alarm goes off
6:30am - Out the door
7:00am -3:00pm- Work (I am very lucky that my boss is cool with me shifting my hours one day a week to get to practice in time)
3:30 - 5:00pm - Track practice (first time there were tears at practice...poor girl had a bad day but a run always makes things better....at least that's what I told her!)
5:00-6:00pm - My own interval workout (4 x 1200m repeats in the cold and a light rain.....yuck!)
6:30-7:30pm - A couple more miles on the treadmill at the gym (double yuck!) to cool down and some core work
7:45 - 9:00pm - Vinyasa yoga class
9:30pm - Finally home and eating a big burrito bowl from Chipolte!

Busy day but I fit it all in......three more days until taper!!

3 comments:

Tony said...

Whens the next big race?

Sarah said...

The Philly Marathon in 2 weeks!!! Last loooong run tomorrow (22 miles) and then taper!!!

Tony said...

Good Luck I hope you have a great race. I'm hoping to make it to that one, one day.