Friday, August 13, 2010

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads...

Last night I decided to move my run off the paved roads and take my new trail running sneakers out for their first official trail run.  They loved it! (and I in turn loved them!)  I've run on the trails a couple times in my sneakers but having actual trail running shoes, with their stability and extra grippyness, made me more confident on some of the more technical sections.  We went just under 5 miles and had a great run together.  No, they aren't as pretty as my racing shoes but going off road with them makes up for that! 

So I think Doc Brown was right and that I'm really going to enjoy taking my DeLorean trail shoes off road!



5 comments:

Tim said...

What trail shoes are you using? I don't think I've seen DeLoren running shoes.

Megan said...

I have the same trail running shoes! I actually have two pairs haha

Megan said...

I have the same trail running shoes (just different colors). I have two - turquoise and grey/pink! haha

Megan said...

Oops sorry for posting twice...(and now 3 times!)....I didn't realize the first one went through.

Sarah said...

No worries Megan!! I didn't realize you were running on trails...cool!