Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Bryan and I are officially the lamest people this New Year's eve!  (although we've never been big NYE fans...get dressed up to pay $$$ to go to an over-crowded bar and then fight for a cab back home.  No thank you!)  But this year is lamer than ever....and I'm not ashamed of it one bit!  Nolan and I went for a run, we met some friends for an early dinner, and now we are relaxing on the couch while the little guy sleeps.  I have no plans to be awake at midnight and that's just fine by me!

I hope that whatever you are doing tonight, you have a happy and healthy New Year!! 

Bottoms up everyone!

1 comment:

Tim said...

From the look on Nolan's face it looks like he's been hitting the eggnog a bit! Happy New Year back to you, with all the excitement and challenges that lay ahead!