Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Blog Abandonment

I apologize for my lack of blogging the past 2 weeks.  If you've been following my blog for a while, you'll know that I go through phases of blog abandonment.  But I always come back!

This most recent break can only be blamed on one thing.  No, not a lack of sleep or being too busy.  I blame it on The Hunger Games.  I recently decided to pick up my much neglected Kindle (funny I haven't touched it in 6 months!) and read a non-baby book.  I was searching Amazon for a book to read and saw The Hunger Games.  I had no idea what it was about but I knew I had heard good things about it.  Let's just say that I was hooked from page one.  Luckily the three book series is a fast read because I was using as many of Nolan's nap times to read as I could get away with and not let my house completely fall apart!

Last night I finished book three and I'll admit I was slightly disappointed with it, but I always do this with books I love....the ending just never seems good enough for me.  Now that I'm done, I promise to make a blog return because I have lots to talk about.  Our Thanksgiving trip, Nolan's first tooth, 6 month old stats...the list goes on!

See you soon :)

No comments: