Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pregnancy is SOOOO Hollywood!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I am a trend setter.  No, not with my hair or my clothing style but with my pregnancy.  It seems that being pregnant is all the rage in Hollywood right now as many A-list celebrities have just unveiled their growing baby bumps.  And since I'm due before them, that means they copied me and that I'm the trend setter! 

Let's see, there's Kate Hudson, Natalie Portman , Victoria Beckham, Owen Wilson (well not technically him, but his girlfriend...science isn't that good yet!), Tia Mowry (yes, I used to watch Sister, Sister on TGIF), and I'm sure I'm missing a few. 

While I might be the trend setter as far as pregnancy goes, I'm hoping to look to these ladies for setting the trend on maternity fashion!  Now if only I had their budget (and stylist, and personal shopper, and chef, and trainer, and......)

****UPDATE****
Add two more knocked up celebrities to the list...Alicia Silverson and Selma Blair both just announced their impending little ones!  I just may be even cooler than I thought :)

1 comment:

Tim said...

Welcome to stylist Bryan, personal trainer Bryan, chef Bryan, ...