Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My new BFFs

There are two things that have gotten me through the last few days and kept me (somewhat) sane. These things are my new BFFs and I can't imagine what I would be like without them.

#1 - Without these, my feet (and everything from the knee down) would have been soaked just trying to get into work the past 3 mornings. Just looking down at the bright yellow helped to cheer me up!


#2 - Yes, they are sometimes thought of as evil, but ever since my blister/hypothermia experience, I've been a wimp about running in the rain. Because of the wonderful treadmill, I was able to log my 6 miles on Monday and10 miles on Tuesday (including some good speed intervals of 5 x 1200m).

But just like most teenagers, BFFs don't last long....I'm hoping to cozy up to some nice sandals and an outdoor run ASAP :)

No comments: