Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Step-Back Week

Last week was a recovery week in my training....only 37 MPW with a long run of 12 miles. It was nice to give my body a bit of a rest especially with coming back to work after my California trip.

My weekend was busy and full of activities! My parents came up from PA for the weekend to visit. On Saturday we rented Kayaks and paddled around the Charles River for the afternoon....talk about a great shoulder workout! On Sunday we drove up to NH and hiked Mt. Israel (~2600 ft). It was a beautiful day so it was great to be outside and out of the city. The only bad part was that all the activities prevented me from starting the new Harry Potter book until Sunday night!

It was a good visit with my parents and a fun weekend.....let's hope I am "recovered" enough to pick up my miles again this week!

No comments: