Friday, September 9, 2011

East Coast Trip: Part 2

Let's just say, my last post was a bit premature and we are back to night wakings every 1-2 hours.  Because I don't think I could put two cognitive sentences together right now, instead I'll share some pictures of the second part of our East Coast trip.  After a week in PA with my family, we headed north to spend time with Bryan's family and some friends.  

First we took the train up to NY to Bryan's parent's house

We spent a beautiful day on Lake George

Then we were off to Boston so Nolan could meet his Great Nana


Poppy was so happy to finally meet Nolan!

 We took a trip to have lunch with my old coworkers.  Here's Nolan with the ladies :)

I'd like to thank our wonderful friends A and R for letting us stay at their place while we were in Boston.  Nolan got to test out their house for when Baby S arrives!  

With all the travel, time zone changes, and people, Nolan did AWESOME and of course everyone loved meeting him.  Lucky us that he decided to save his sleep strike for when we got home :)

2 comments:

Lee said...

Sorry to hear Nolan is struggling with sleeping again. Hang in there, things will eventually improve. Somehow we manage to survive. Love you!

Diane said...

Hope your little guy starts sleeping better soon.
Cute pics! : )