Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer vacation is over :(

Its been such a busy summer for my family that I haven't had any time to blog about it!  Between the move, a two week trip back east, getting settled into our new home, oh yeah, and taking care of a 2 month old (!!), its safe to say we've had our hands full.  But we've enjoyed every minute of it!  We are very fortunate that Bryan didn't start his new job until today so both of us have been home together with Nolan and able to explore Portland as a family.  Bryan loved being able to spend so much time with his son and I loved having both my guys home all day!

But now its back to reality.  Today Nolan and I dropped Bryan off for his first day of work.  Of course Nolan chose last night to have the worst night sleep he's ever had in his short 11 week life.  Oh yeah, and one of the cats puked on the carpet this morning too.  The day can only get better from here, right?? (Please lie to me and tell me it will)

I promise to take some time in the next few weeks to update you on what we've been up to over our summer vacation.  For now, here's a picture of my boys on the first day of work.  Nolan dressed up just like daddy :)


2 comments:

Diane said...

Your little Nolan just gets cuter and cuter! And yes your day can only get better... : )

Lee said...

Nolan looks like he's ready to help Daddy at work...Sooooo adorable!!! Hope the day went well. Love you, Mom and Dad