Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bryan's First Father's Day

I have always known that I have the most amazing husband I could ever ask for and that he would one day be an incredible father.  But the past three weeks showed me that he is so much more than I could have ever expected.  The way he dances and sings to Nolan, the way he works so hard during the day and then comes home exhausted but still wanting to play with him, the way he loves me even more than I could have imagined.  Nolan and I are truly lucky to have him in our lives and I can't wait to see how he continues to grow as a father.

Nolan and I made this video for Bryan's first Father's Day.  Just looking at the expression on Bryan's face shows you how much he truly loves his son and loves being a Dad!



We love you Daddy,
Mommy and Nolan

6 comments:

Maureen said...

So beautiful Sarah! The best Father's Day gift ever!
Maureen

Maria said...

What a gorgeous gift and one that you'll all remember for years and years to come!!

Tim said...

Great music (I've got to get this!), and what an incredible video! Both of you make a creative team!!

Lee said...

Nolan is one very blessed little boy!! He not only has a wonderful Daddy but he also has a fantastic Mommy. And the two of you make an incredible team. I can't wait to see what the future brings for all of you.
Love you all,
Lee

Diane said...

Really sweet Sarah!
I love it all!

Meg said...

What an incredibly beautiful and touching video Sarah, and such a great first Father's Day gift for Bryan! You 3 are all so lucky to have each other! :)
xoxo
Meg