Thursday, December 23, 2010

Anyone in there?

Last Saturday I hit the 16 week mark and instead of looking like I'm growing a baby, I look more like I've been hitting Christmas cookies too hard!  If you didn't know I was pregnant you would have no idea and even those that do know still don't think I look much different.  

Hello Baby...are you in there??


The pregnancy books that I read show schematic pictures of what I should look like at this time and say that "maternity clothes are probably a must by now!"  Well, I sit here typing this still rocking my pre-pregnancy jeans wondering when my baby bump is going to pop.  I know everyone is different and I have a fairly long torso so I'm wondering if its going to take me a little extra time.  But Baby is growing just as it should so I'm not worried.  I'll happily rock my pre-pregnancy clothes for as long as I can because I know in a couple months I'll be looking down wondering if my stomach is ever going to be flat again!

So here it is, my 16 week "bump"

3 comments:

Carmelle said...

aw, you look great as always :)

michquig said...

oh, how sweet!
You and the babe.

Adrienne said...

You look great! I don't think I started wearing maternity clothes until 20 weeks. I was using a hair tie to close my jeans. :)