Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home

Sorry for my lack of posting over the last week.  Things were pretty busy as we were traveling back east (to PA) for a good friend-from-college's wedding.  It was a quick (<48 hrs actually in PA) and busy trip but well worth the travel.  The wedding was a lot of fun, we got to see some friends we hadn't seen in a while, and the bride and groom looked blissfully happy!



When we arrived at the airport back in SLC, very sleep deprived, I said to Bryan "I'm so glad to be back home!"  Home....it took me less than a month to start calling this place home.  And we all know I am not one to adjust to change easily!  I've even notice that I'm not saying "back home in Boston..." as much.



Yes, it truly is home sweet home!


PS.  On of our friends took the above picture on the shuttle bus back to the hotel after the wedding.  Yes, that's green rock candy in my hand.  No, I'm not sure why I'm resting it on my shoulder.

No comments: