Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Getting in the holiday spirit

For Bryan's birthday this year, I got him a new SLR camera. Since then (August) he has been having a lot of fun playing with it and has taken lots of great pictures....he even made the top 50 photos in the Boston Globe's online photo contest in November!!

Here's a video of him experimenting while we decorated our Christmas tree this year (make sure your sound is on).....Happy Holidays!!

************UPDATE*************
The final results from the photo contest were just announced and Bryan's picture won him second place!!!! Congrats to my husband :)

Christmas Tree from Bryan on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Carmelle said...

aw, I love this! also--I learned about omega 3 in school the other day! haha. :) happy holidays!!

Maria said...

So cute!

Dad said...

Hi Sarah,

Neither Mom nor I was able to start the video--can you give us some help?

Congratulations to Bryan for his 2nd place photo award!!!!!

Sarah said...

So its seems that some people are having trouble with the video. I'll look into it and see....my Mac at home plays it, but my work PC doesn't.

Maureen said...

So sweet! Hope the kitties are behaving around the tree!